WWW. JAGRANJOSH. COM
SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (MAIN) EXAMINATION 2012 QUESTION PAPER
SSC Combined Graduate Level (Main) Assessment 2012 Query Paper
1 ) (a)
пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ. пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ. пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ
being unfaithful 44
twenty seven 44
2 . Complete the series 7, 21, 63, 124, 215, 342,? (a) 481 (b) 511 (c) 391 (d) 421 3. A woman sells to the first consumer half her stock of apples and half an apple, to the second customer fifty percent an apple and half of her remaining share and so as well to a third and to a fourth customer. She discovers that this wounderful woman has now 12-15 apples remaining. How many had the lady at first? (a) 250 (b) 155 (c) 125 (d) 255 5. There are 200 questions on the 3 hour examination. Amongst 200 inquiries, 50 are from Maths, 100 will be in GK and 40 are in Science. He spent twice as much time on each mathematics question as for each other question. How many a few minutes did he spend on mathematics question? (a) 36 (b) 72 (c) 100 (D) 60 your five. The reminder when (a) 2 (b) 3 919 + 6th is divided by almost 8 is
(c) 5 (d) 7
6. The least five-digit perfect rectangular number which can be divided be 3, 4, 5, 6th and eight is a) 14400 (b) 32400 (c) 10800 (d) 10201 several. Which with the following quantities does not go with the series? 14, 19, 29, forty, 44, 51, 59, 73 (b) fifty-one (c) forty-four (d) up to 29
(a) 59 8.
And what will be the remaining when 19100 is divided be twenty? (b) twenty (c) several (d) one particular
9. A toy manufacturing plant manufactured a batch of electronic toys and games. If the toys and games were jam-packed in packing containers of one hundred fifty five each, 13 boxes would not be loaded completely. If the toys had been packed in boxes of 65 each, 22 this sort of boxes probably would not be enough to pack every one of them. Coincidentally, ultimately, the toys had been packed in n gadgets each, without the remainder. The total number of toys and games was (a) 1424 (b) 1434 (c) 1444 (d) 1454
a couple of
SSC Merged Graduate Level (Main) Exam 2012 Issue Paper
12. A and B began a business with Rs 20000 and Rs 35000 correspondingly. They consented to share the profit in the proportion of their capital. C ties the collaboration with the condition that A, B, and C will discuss profit equally and pays off Rs 220000 as superior for this, to be shared among A and B. This can be to be divided between A and N in the proportion of (a) 10: 1 (b) one particular: 10 (c) 9: 12 (d) 10: 9 10. A can easily complete a work in 20 times and N in 30 days. A worked alone for four days then B complete the remaining job along with C in 18 times. In how many days may C operating alone complete the work? (a) 12 (b) 68 (c) 72 (d) 90
doze. A pipe can fill a cistern in 12 a few minutes and one other pipe can fill it in 15 minutes, but a third pipe can empty this in six minutes. The first two pipes happen to be kept open up for 5 minutes in the beginning then the third pipe is also exposed. Number of a few minutes taken to bare the cistern is (a) 38 (b) 22 (c) 42 (d) 45
13. A and B can easily complete a task in 24 days working together. An exclusively can full it in 32 days. Both of them performed together to get 8 days and then A left. The quantity of days w will take to complete the remaining job is definitely (a) of sixteen (b) thirty-two (c) 64 (d) 128
14. In a factory, there are equal volume of women and kids. Women be employed by 6 several hours a day and children for 4 hours a day. During festivity time, the job load rises by fifty percent. The government guideline does not allow children to work for more than 6 hours a day. If they happen to be equally efficient and the extra work is performed by women, then extra hours of work put in by simply women every day are (a) 5 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 9
15. A and B every single working exclusively can do a work in 15 days and 25 days respectively. They started the work together, but W left after some time and A finished the rest of the work in 1 week. After just how many days from the beginning did N leave? (a) 3 (b) 5 (c) 7 (d) 9
sixteen. A and B carried out to do a piece of content for Rs 1200. A alone can do it in almost eight days, whilst B will go through successfully in six days. By using C, that they complete this in 3 days. Find Cs discuss. (a) Rs 450 (b) Rs 300 (c) Rs 150 (d) Rs 95 17. Simply by...
(a) | Qualitative attribute being employed the moment companies in the same sector are using precisely the same accounting principles. | Comparability| (b)| Top quality of information that confirms users'…...
Precisely what is TQM? Total Quality Management (TQM) is actually a structured system for appointment and exceeding beyond customer requires and targets by creating organization-wide contribution in the organizing and execution…...
Phase a couple of Individual Task CJUS141-03 Michelle Perman Professor Nici May possibly 30, 2011 RE: Police Qualifications I selected to do my…...